FACT & READINESS CHECK
- The UK has left the Single Market and the Customs Union.
- The freedom movement within the EU will no longer apply to UK nationals.
- UK workers are now third country nationals in the EU.
- EU workers are now third country nationals in the UK.
- A new UK points-based immigration system has been introduced.
- Has your organization reviewed existing employment contracts?
- Has your business considered which employees may be impacted by Brexit?
- Do your cross-border employees have the correct documents to continue working for you after 1 January 2021?
- Do your cross-border employees have the relevant documents to continue working for you after January 2021?
- What is your post Brexit recruitment strategy?
- Have you planned for the increased costs, time and administration involved in new recruits?
- Have you planned for challenges in legal and contractual changes?