Check your Data Transfers
Review IP rights held by the firm
Check your Employees can Live and Work in Europe
Check your VAT invoicing
Check practice rights and insurance
Check your website, domains and technology providers
Check whether your staff require visas
Check your contracts on goods and services received by the firm
Check jurisdiction points in court proceedings
Check your business model is fit for purpose
READ MORE FROM THE LAW SOCIETY:
HOW TO PRACTICE IN BELGIUM POST BREXIT TRANSITION?
- What are the conditions for UK solicitors to practise under home title after the end of the transition period: List B?
- What are third-country lawyers’ practising rights?
- How do I re-qualify as a Belgian lawyer after the end of the transition period?
LEGAL SERVICES IN THE BREXIT FREE TRADE AGREEMENT
- Highlights for legal services
- Main differences from the General Agreement on Trade in Services
- Non-conforming measures