Diversity and Inclusion Workshop
Location: Online Webinar
Fee for members: 0
Fee for non-members: 0
This 60-minute interactive digital workshop will cover the following:
1. What is diversity and inclusion
- Differentiate the differences between diversity, inclusion, equality
- Research data on the benefits of proactive policies
- Creating the business case for focusing on diversity and inclusion
2. Legal requirements
- Legislation protecting specific groups of people.
3. Areas where you can influence
- Facilitated discussion on key areas where leadership teams can influence the agenda.
- How to initiate change
4. Becoming more conscious of our own biases
- As leaders how can we create more awareness
- Identify key skills to reduce (but not remove) the risk.