UK-EU Trade Hub
BRITCHAM UK-EU TRADE HUB
The Hub provides summaries of the key areas of change, straightforward guidance and links to governmental advice, rules and documents. We trust this will be useful for your business.
We welcome any comments and contributions from experts within our membership as we continue to review and update the Hub.
The information provided on these pages does not constitute legal advice and is subject to change in line with government rules and laws. While BritCham will endeavour to keep the information on these pages as current as possible, we advise you to seek expert independent legal advice an any matters relevant to your situation.
Latest News & Insights
UK-EU Trading of Goods
UK-EU Trading in Services
Right to live and work in the UK and the EU
Set-up in Belgium
TRADE HELPLINES AND DIRECT CONTACTS
- Business Brexit Helpline (led by BEIS) : +44 300 322 9434
- DEFRA: +44 300 020 0301
- HMRC: +44 300 2000 900
- Department for International Trade
- DFT’s 45 Advice and Information in-person sites for hauliers in the UK
If your business experiences issues in France:
- Contact the Embassy by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- French entry and exit point issues contact: +33 172407850 (or email@example.com)
If your business experiences issues in:
- the Netherlands contact: +31 88 042 52 00
- Belgium contact: +32 2 575 55 55