Annual Visit to the European Parliament in Strasbourg
Join BritCham's Annual Visit to the European Parliament in Strasbourg, which will take place on 21 and 22 November. We are taking you to the heart of European policy-making during plenary week to discuss priority files with Members of the European Parliament.
Through a series of panel discussions focusing on topics such as sustainability (sponsored by BMW Group), health (sponsored by Acumen Public Affairs), digital, and EU-UK relations, we will be gathering leading industry voices and key legislators to review the priorities shaping the agenda of the last months of the current legislature before the next European elections.
- MEP Radan Kanev, Rapporteur Revision of Industrial Emissions Directive (REFIT) and Rapporteur for the Industrial Emissions Portal
- MEP Inma Rodriguez-Piñero, Opinion Rapporteur Net Zero Industry Act
- MEP Adrián Vázaquez Lázara, Shadow Rapporteur Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive
- MEP Pernille Weiss, Member of Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety and Opinion Rapporteur on the Pharmaceutical Strategy for Europe
- MEP Tomislav Sokol, Co-Rapporteur European Health Data Space
- MEP Nathalie Loiseau, Chair of the Delegation to the EU-UK Parliamentary Partnership Assembly
- MEP Tsvetelina Penkova, Vice-Chair of the Delegation to the EU-UK Parliamentary Partnership Assembly
- MEP Martin Hlaváček, Rapporteur proposal for regulation on specific rules relating to the entry into Northern Ireland from other parts of the UK of certain goods
- MEP Sean Kelly, Vice-Chair of the Delegation to the EU-UK Parliamentary Partnership Assembly
- MEP Eero Heinäluoma, Member of the Delegation to the EU-UK Parliamentary Partnership Assembly, and Rapporteur on the proposal for a regulation on the prevention of the use of the financial system for the purposes of money laundering or terrorist financing
- MEP Tom Vandenkendelaere, Chair of delegation for relations with the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, member of the EU-UK Parliamentary Partnership Assembly, and Opinion Rapporteur Net Zero Industry Act
- MEP Stéphanie Yon-Courtin, Member of the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs, Opinion Rapporteur on the Digital Markets Act and on the Distortive Foreign Subsidies Regulation
- MEP Marek Belka, Vice-Chair S&D
- MEP Frances Fitzgerald, Vice-Chair EPP
- Dinner with the Members of the Delegation (19.00 CET)
- Morning Policy Sessions (more info soon)
- Lunch at the European Parliament (12.30 CET)
- Afternoon Policy Sessions (more info soon)
- MEP Dinner at Maison Kammerzell (19.30 CET)
Panel discussions are open for sponsorship for all members that are seeking to elevate their presence and maximise their impact. By becoming an event sponsor, you gain numerous benefits, including the opportunity to provide input on the various topics for the panel discussions, suggest potential speakers, to moderate the panel discussion, and to enjoy high visibility through all our communication channels.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the Annual Strasbourg Visit 2023, please contact our Commercial Manager, Elise Loncol at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited spots are available for participants. Please register now to secure your place.
Event cancellation terms & conditions apply with the exception that no refund will be issued for cancellations made after November 9th 2023